Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oops! Have some updates

Sorry I didn't post for half a month, posting a blog no one reads is harder than you think. OK, I do have an advantage being the type of person that talks to themself but... Anyways, I have been painting even if I haven't been posting.

This is a basecoat of yellow for my new lava base. Its hard to tell in the pic but the base has sand on it. I will post a tutorial later for making lava bases.

Also undercoated some figures, 22 to be exact, with black. You can see 4 gnome knights, 4 goblins, a ninja, a dog agent thing, 6 elf archers, 3 anubian wolves, 3 warriors of ashra. I also base coated my D&D War Troll.

Some other thing I accomplished: Rebased a bunch of figures, started make a crater, started making a iron mesh fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment