Friday, October 30, 2009

Heroscape Agent Paints

I was looking for something to paint, and while looking through some boxes of minis, I noticed that I was missing one of the agents, which meant I had 1 full squad of three, and two extras. I decided it was a sign and they required a simple paint so I decided to start with the extras. If I didn't like I what painted, then I would scrap them and use the regular ones. However, as it turned out, I did like them so now I just have to paint the black agent. I have some pics of the first two in comparison with the old ones below. As you can see, the original ones (the shiny looking ones) had horrible paintjobs with no real painting techniques at all. I use these guys for all my sci-fi games plus my own rpg I've got cooking called DND2K (modern setting).

Agent 1:
agent1frontagentside1Photobucketagent1side2

Agent 2:
agent2frontagent2side1agent2backagent2side2

I will post the last agent when I find the time to finish him.

No comments:

Post a Comment