Saturday, May 22, 2010

Upcoming DDMs

Recently looked at http://www.ddmspoilers.com/ and saw that there was a major update on Lords of Madness and the Castle Ravenloft board game.

For Lords of Madness, it looks like they got a hold of some pictures of the box sides. Seems we are gonna get a sweet volcanic dragon, a swordwing, and a heroslayer hydra. Those are figures I will definitely be looking forward to buying, my birthday is in July!

For Castle Ravenloft, we are getting a possible rerelease of quite a few figures, especially kobolds. I've had my eye on that huge dracolich for a while, that will be one I'll buy single probably on the first day of release or prior. Other than the figures the board game looks nice, except maybe the price. I will probably just buy singles from this set and maybe find out if someone else will let me borrow the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment