Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boar Boyz Heroscape Stats

OK, gave some thought to this and looked at past cavalry type units such as the Grok Riders and Knights. So here they are:

Boar Boyz
Utgar
Orc
Common Squad 3
Warriors
Wild
Large 5
Life 1
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3
Points 110?
Special Powers:
Tusker Charge- A Boar Boy receives an additional attack die when attacking any figure that was at least 4 clear sight spaces away from that Boar Boy at the start of his turn.

Rally- When a Boar Boy attacks, you may also make a normal attack with an adjacent friendly orc squad figure.


This should make a nice addition to the orc horde! I think I might just buy these because of these stats. I didn't use the Templar Cavalry Galloping Charge because I figured: 1) boars don't gallop, 2) the boar boyz have battleaxes not lances. Going with this I figured that they should do more normal damage per turn, but not get as high of a bonus from the charge. I threw Rally in there because a cavalry charge generally raises army morale.

Happy Scaping,
- ssnover95

No comments:

Post a Comment