Saturday, November 14, 2009

Some new DnD minis

I got a pack of DnD minis on Wednesday. Only got 5 for $24, never buying an actual pack again... especially when I basically got a $15 value (actually pretty good for a blind purchase). I got:

Air Archon Zephyrhaunt
Balor
Doomdreamer
Slaad Spawn
War Troll

The air archon will go to Aquilla's elemental faction. The rest will go to Utgar. My favorite out of this whole pack and also the only nonrandom mini in the pack. It fits perfectly as a giant mutant kyrie for Utgar. Unfortunately, its also the one that needs to be rebased. This guy rides a 3 inch base. The one I was very unimpressed with was the troll. Even the studio paintjob is bad. I'm in the process of painting him right now. The other three are average, will paint those eventually...

In other news... I have been painting a lot lately but I'm gonna restrain myself to one a day, if that.

No comments:

Post a Comment