Sunday, November 22, 2009

Air Archon Heroscape Stats

I made some stats for my Air Archon Zephyrhaunt figure. Still needs to be playtested, then I'll make the card.

Air Archon Zephyrhaunt
Aquilla
Elementar
Common Squad
Archon
Wild (may change based on playtesting)
Medium 6
Life 1
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4
Points (TBD)
Special Powers:
Cyclone Fling Special Attack- Range 3. Attack 3. When an Air Archon Zephyrhaunt attacks with its Cyclone Fling Special Attack, it may attack 2 additional times. It cannot attack the same figure more than once. If the Cyclone Fling Special Attack causes a wound, move the figure 2 spaces from the Air Archon. Figures may not move up more than 3 hexes high when pushed.

Flying

In order to make it feel like I'm playing the same unit, I created a conversion for DnD to Heroscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment