Friday, October 30, 2009

Wookiees!!!... or gorillinators?

In Heroscape, one of my favorite armies to play are Agent armies. But... a common unit in a lot fo agent builds are the Gorillinators. The gorillinators are basically high advanced apes. Well because to be the actual figures would cost me a fortune, I had to find a sub for them. I found *drumroll* some cheap wookies at TrollandToad (http://www.trollandtoad.com/) and bought 3 multiples of 3 different sculpts. I got the Wookiee Scouts, Freedom Fighters, and Soldiers. They were extremely cheap ($.49 each), which is why I love TrollandToad. Here are some pics:

A group photo!
allwookiees

Scout
Photobucket

Soldier
wookieesoldier

Freedom Fighter
wookieefreedomfighter

I got three of each of the figures in the pics and it only cost me $6.62 including shipping!

I am currently digging around for some Heroscape cards using the minis I bought. I already found a card for my Soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment